Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back in Black

So here I am on the start of my journey with mixed feelings. Will I succeed in achieving my goals? Only time will tell. I will be setting out my goals in detail and reality will play a big part in timeframes...no losing 5 kilos in a week for me...I want to make a life change not a quick fix. My weight has crept up over the last 12 years, it will not disappear within a month or two. While i like watching the biggest loser and other weightloss shows they are not realistic for us people on the outside. Work, family, housework are just a number of things that get in the way. I will be starting slow and steady and try to get into a routine before racing in to the deep end head first.

I have a treadmill, bike, gym set on its way, numerous dvd's and the support of my family. To start off with I will be walking on the treadmill and tracking my steps on WalkingwithAttitude website which i love as it keeps me motivated. I plan to "walk across Ireland" first as I have family there and have always wanted to visit.

Seeya tomorrow for Day 1!!!!

Woop Woop :)

No comments:

Post a Comment