Monday, March 8, 2010

On Edge

Well after a very lazy Sunday I managed to work out twice yesterday, did a 15 mins walk when i got up 1.17 kms before i realised i am definatly NOT a morning workout person. Then again 20mins in the afternoon, did 1.55 kms. Really trying hard not to push myself too much as not to burn out before i get into the habit of it but looking forward to building up to 30 mins each workout.

So my DH has left this morning to go off for work for 5-6 weeks, already miss him and just want to crawl up in bed and sleep the next few weeks away but as school and work softly scream my name I resign myself to being awake early and blogging instead of getting up to get ready just yet. The upside and downside is i have no car for the next few weeks so i will have to force myself to walk to work each day, it is about a 10 min walk, not that far but when my calf muscles and feet hurt it is a struggle to WANT to do it. Thankfully I HAVE to do it.

I must remember to get a battery for my scales as they decided that i did not need to weigh in today and save me the toture until friday when i go shopping. I must also remember to measure myself as it may help with motivation when i am not losing kilos but cms instead.

Until later,

Woop Woop

3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to be your first follower! Good luck on your weight loss journey. We will be watching you! Remember, you've got lots of new friends and we are here for you if you need us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep--we're rooting you on! Sounds like you are off to a good start and very wise to take the excercising on a practical pace. Hopefully the next few weeks will go quickly and there will be much less of you to hug when your DH gets back!!

    Stop by for a visit!
    www.wearelosingitblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you on HYC. Have added your Blog to my reader so look forward to keeping in touch. Blessings

    ReplyDelete