Thursday, March 11, 2010

....the weight is over

So after a good/shocking day yesterday, i bit the bullet this morning and weighed in....holy moly 4.3 kilos!!!!!! was not expecting that at all...i know i have been walking a lot but i havent been watching what i eat and last night after a few drinks i got lazy and so ordered hot chips to go with the snitzels we were having, plus some....okay okay ...a LOT of burger rings later, my belly was full and i was not looking forward to the scale this morning.

So yesterday was shocking because of my food and i didnt go on the treadmill, BUT it was great because i did sooooo much walking around, i had to walk the 2.5 kms down the street to lodge some paperwork and then walked the 2 kms back up to work. The hill we have in our main street is called heartattack hill for a reason...it's so steep. Then i get bombarded with swapping office and store room around so i spent 3 hours moving furniture and boxes around, i tell you i was so sore i could barely move afterwards. My darling boss gave me a lift home after work because i could not feel my legs even to walk the distance back here.

So today i am not sure if i will walk may use this as my rest day instead but just watch what i eat instead, i have a few salads in the fridge that need to be used up.

So gonna head over to Scale Junkie to wigh in for the HYC this week, and then should get up and get motivated

Woop Woop

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! How often do you weigh in? I was reading your last few entries, have you thoght of getting a knee support brace to take some of the pressure off it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the weight loss! I hope the eating goes well for you.
    Just wanted to add that I love your rewards!

    ReplyDelete